Sunday, January 22, 2017

Another Day, Another Benefit

Woohoo after today's fantastic post-church noshing at Panera, I think I should add Soups to my Smoothies and Salads week. It's been too long since I regularly enjoyed delicious soups, and these are especially soothing and satisfying on cool crazy-windy days like today--especially when they include bacon, cream, or cream cheese... YUMMY!

And you thought Regenerative Eating was a diet...

Plus I have like 3 baggies of veggie tops in the freezer that are begging to be made into broth... Ooh and I can simmer those in bone broth for even more flavor as well as gut and health benefits!

Speaking of... My gut health is also improving as a result of getting my diet back on track. 💩

So hey even if you don't want to try sticking with only Smoothies, Soups, and Salads like I am this coming week, do yourself and your health a favor by at least giving Regenerative Eating a go.

I have a handy 4-Day Challenge right here to make it super-easy, and you can try it for free.

The Challenge includes 4 days of magnificent meals and snacks, along with grocery store shortcuts, restaurant options, and tons of tips to help you learn more and realize at least a few of the awesome benefits of Regenerative Eating.

Then if you'll drop me a line and let me know how great you feel, I'll send you another 3 days' worth of recipes, tips, and tricks... FREE!

Good Eating and Better Health to You 🍑


No comments:

Post a Comment